26 Important One-liners to think about....
- 1. Give God what's right -- not what's left.
- 2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
- 3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- 4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
- 5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma--but never let him be the period.
- 6. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
- 7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
- 8. When praying, don't give God instructions -- just report for duty.
- 9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
- 10. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
- 11. The church is prayer-conditioned.
- 12. When God ordains, He sustains.
- 13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
- 14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- 15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
- 16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
- 17. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.
- 18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
- 19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
- 20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
- 21. He who angers you controls you.
- 22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
- 23. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
- 24. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them.
- 25. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- 26. Read the Bible -- It will scare the hell out of you.
Defend the Ten Commandments - Help Save America bring you these Bible verses:
Matthew Chapter 24:5-8 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.